This is an about me page. Self explanatory right? Well might as well start with something about me; I am finishing university this semester (winter semester of Thompson Rivers University January 2018-April 2018). I am graduating with a B.A.with a desire and hope to eventually be a teacher with an interest in the trades as well. I think that education should be universal, however it should also be more easily accessible after high school. I have taken enough history courses now to see that not everyone is intellectually gifted or financially gifted to get into university. This desire to learn should not be met with resistance because “isolation breeds ignorance.” The reason I have quoted this from a Daniel Dorogi Sociology professor from Thompson Rivers is because it is true this isolation between the classes makes them resent one another for not always being able to progress of the class structure. While I myself am in those lucky few who was lucky enough to be born into a family that had money I also understand that there are those that aren’t and that the wealth within my family is not my own and therefore I have no right to brag or act in a pompous manner. Although I do appear to many that I am such an individual, I don’t party because I see it as a waste of money that you and your friends could use to go do other things more productive. To be honest if or when I become a teacher I want to teach people that this world is unfair and ya you can get aggressive towards a system that allowed it, but challenging it within it and making it change for you and those around you is better. That ignorance of other cultures and their languages is not a good thing, and that being innovators will lead to a better future and that you should not follow but lead in your own manner, that I  want them to be challenged so that their growth would be reflected in who they are later in life.

These are the reflections of someone who is ignorant and believes that all deserve better, but that they need to work for it. I am an ignorant person in manners and wish to learn of new cultures,languages, etc, that is where my interest in history lies. I may not be able to change someone’s mind but maybe I can change their perspective on future interactions with the world around them. So when reading everything I have posted please have an open mind, I have written from one side of history and would love to hear other sides.

To access the documents and pages the password is: 4250

On an other note the images used are by my design I wanted the images used to not to be of medical history because not everything about medical history can be nice to view I have chosen images of nature because I wanted something nice for the viewers to see before getting to read information that can be boring.

Thank you

Robert